Glock polymer-frame, fixed-sight pistols have seen military, security and law-enforcement duty across the globe. Known for being nearly indestructible and totally reliable, they’re also popular with civilian shooters. Light, durable, oil- and corrosion-resistant polymer frames are mated to steel slides. The harder-than-steel slides are treated with a nonreflecting, rust-resistant Tennifer-coating. Hexagonal barrel profiles result in longer service life and easy cleaning. Loaded-chamber indicators confirm the presence of chambered rounds by sight and touch. Glock’s Safe Action System controls three internal safeties, including a drop safety that prevents discharge if the gun is dropped. Each pistol comes with a pair of magazines and a hard-plastic case.
– With 17+1 capacity in 9mm, this popular model offers all the standard features and reliable performance inherent in Glock semiautomatics.
– Chambered for the powerful 10mm cartridge with 15+1 capacity, it’s available in a standard configuration with all the features and benefits shared by Glock fixed-sight pistols; the Model 20-C with a recoil-taming built-in compensator; and the Model 20-SF with a slightly smaller frame for shooters with smaller hands.
– The power of the .45 ACP cartridge with 13+1 capacity. Model 21-C adds a built-in compensator to mitigate recoil. Model 21-SF is built on a slightly smaller frame to provide better performance for shooters with smaller hands and has a Glock accessory rail.
– A .40 S&W version with all the standard Glock features and 15+1 capacity.
– Enjoy 17+1 9mm quality with a 4.48" barrel, gas nitrade finish and AmeriGlo Suppressor Sights, or take it to the next level with the G3 AT, featuring a threaded barrel and polymer thread protector. OAL: 8.03".
– All the features of the G17 9mm with a 15+1 capacity, or grab the G3 AT version with threaded barrel delivering a 1-in-9.84" rate of twist and polymer thread protector. OAL: 7.36".