Lesson Plan to Stop Eating What's Not Allowed
Follow the procedure described to stop digging. The moment the dog's mouth actually touches the temptation, press the stimulation button. If the dog does not respond to the correction, press and release the stimulation button several times. If he is still not responding after repetition, increase the intensity by one level.
Eating What's Not Allowed - Summary of Steps
- Use a pre-selected intensity level.
- Place the dog in an area with the appropriate temptation, and watch him.
- Press the stimulation button the instant his mouth actually touches the temptation. If he does not respond, press and release it several times.
- If the dog ignores the correction, increase the intensity by one level.
- Continue the training process until the dog has gone for three days without trying to go for the temptation.
- During the training period, do not give the dog a chance at the temptation unless you can correct him.
For a complete selection of Tri-Tronics Training Collars, click here
Your complete source for more Cabela's News, and updated hunting and fishing articles.