• 5" VGA sunlight-readable display
• 77/200kHz dual-frequency display
• Internal highly sensitive 10Hz GPS antenna
• Pre-loaded with worldwide basemap
• Max. depth up to 1,900 ft.
• Garmin HDID sonar target-tracking technology
• 4,000-watt peak-to-peak, 500-watt RMS power
• Compatible with Garmin lakes and g2 chart
This state-of-the-art combo combines a high-performance chartplotter with split-second 10Hz GPS updates, and an advanced sounder with Garmin HD-ID™ target-tracking technology. The built-in high-sensitivity 10Hz satellite receiver updates your position and heading 10 times per second for fluid on-screen boat movement. This dramatically improves your ability to accurately mark and navigate to 5,000 different waypoints. The integrated and powerful 500W sonar reaches as deep as 1,900 feet. The auto-dimming, 5" VGA display is easy to read, even in direct sunlight. It even connects wirelessly to tablets and smartphones for use with the BlueChart Mobile app. Records sonar. Waterproof. Multiple mounting options. Dimensions: 6.1"L x 2.4"W x 5.9"H. Available:
echoMAP 50s w/Basemap - Preloaded with a worldwide basemap.
echoMAP 50s w/U.S. Lakes - Includes detailed cartography for thousands of U.S. inland lakes.