Cabela's relentless pursuit of superior optics led us to Europe, where we partnered with a glass company renowned for excellence. We asked them to improve our already excellent Euro binoculars by drawing on the level of expertise that prompted NASA to use their optics in the space shuttle and the U.S. Army to install them in tanks. The result is our Euro HD binoculars that deliver performance that matches or surpasses some of the best names in optics for a fraction of the cost.
Crafted Using The Latest European Technology
1. Fully multicoated MeoBrite 550 lens system with extra-low dispersion fluorite objective lenses and phase-corrected
roof prisms for 99.9% light transmission.
2. Waterproof, fogproof, ergonomic aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy housing with textured rubber armor for a sure grip in any weather.
3. Large center focus wheel with integrated adjustable diopter for instantaneous focusing from 9.8 ft. to infinity.
4. Fully adjustable hypoallergenic twist-up eyecups.
5. HD lenses minimize color distortion resulting in sharper, superior quality images with higher contrast and an incredibly bright image.
HD Technology Delivers Amazing Color Fidelity
Standard lenses produce inferior images because the various wavelengths are focused at different points along the
Euro HD binocular lenses virtually eliminate chromatic aberration by focusing various wavelengths of visible
light on a single, common focal point along the optical axis.