Clearwater Montana Properties, Inc.
Thor was born and raised in Philipsburg Montana. Thor specializes in recreational property. An avid outdoorsman, Thor lives for the next hunting/fishing trip. Being born and raised in Philipsburg, Montana, Thor specializes in Montana recreational and ranch properties. An avid outdoorsman, Thor lives for the next hunting and fishing trip along with having great passion of finding the perfect property. He has harvested an elk in Montana every year for the past 29 years including numerous Trophy Bulls. Most importantly, Thor enjoys all of his outdoor adventures no matter of the results and emphasizes that everyone has a safe and good time.
In Swan and Blackfoot Valleys these are all considered large/significant holdings.
- Works on a regular basis with Five Valley Land Trust, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, American Land Trust and has worked in the past with Nature Conservancy.
- Sold the Rock Creek Ranch near Philipsburg with a conservation easement already in place to a conservation minded Buyer.
- Currently working on a 1,500 acre ranch (Granite County) and a 580 acre property (Madison County) to place into a conservation easements.
- Distribute conservation literature from numerous agencies and non-profits to potential buyers and sellers.
- Worked extensively with weed management and habitat management of large parcels across Montana.
- 4th generation Montanan and raised on a ranch