|My Account||CLUB Visa Account||Wish List||View Cart (0 Items) $0.00||Checkout|
This cookware meets all U.S. minimum standards for cast iron
1. Wash the cast iron in warm soapy water, rinse and dry
2. Coat the entire cooking surface with vegetable oil
spread the vegetable oil with a paper towel; (do not season
with margarine or butter). Place in oven warmed to 300
degrees for one hour.
3. Remove from oven and wipe off excess oil with a paper
towel. This completes the seasoning.
1. Rinse in hot water after each use, use a scrub brush to
remove burned food particles.
2. If detergents are used, you need to reseason your griddle
3. If detergents are not used dry thoroughly & immediately
store in a warm dry place.
This process is the same for cast iron skillets and dutch
You have no recently viewed items.