|My Account||CLUB Visa Account||Wish List||View Cart (0 Items) $0.00||Checkout|
Overall dimensions (in.): 20.5 L x 10 W x 6 H
Roaster inside (in.): 17.562 L x .375 W x 4 H
Roaster outside (in.): 20.5 L x 10 W x 4.187 H
Griddle/lid inside (in.): 17.562 L x 8.75 W x 1.625 H
Griddle/lid outside (in.): 20.5 L x 10 W x 2 H
Weight: 26.25 lb.
1. Wash the cast iron in warm soapy water, rinse and dry
2. Coat the entire cooking surface with vegetable oil
spread the vegetable oil with a paper towel; (do not season
with margarine or butter). Place in oven warmed to 300
degrees for one hour.
3. Remove from oven and wipe off excess oil with a paper
towel. This completes the seasoning.
1. Rinse in hot water after each use, use a scrub brush to
remove burned food particles.
2. If detergents are used, you need to reseason your griddle
3. If detergents are not used dry thoroughly & immediately
store in a warm dry place.
This process is the same for cast iron skillets and dutch