Ten Cabela's CLUB Members recently spent a memorable few days in New Hampshire for the SIG Sauer Experience. The event kicked off with a tour of the state-of-the-art SIG Sauer firearms factory located in Newington, NH. CLUB Members traveled the floor and viewed pistol assembly from scratch to the firing range, and then saw them packaged up, ready to head to a Cabela's nearest you. Tours of the factory are not open to the public, so it was a very rare treat.
Following the tour, guests headed 20 minutes down the road to the SIG Sauer Academy in Epping, NH. This 140-acre world-famous facility is where many elite government agencies go to train, and is not open to the public. CLUB Members received training from the director of the academy on their new SIG Sauer P320 pistol, a model which was just released earlier in 2014. Using the P320, guests ran through a number of intense scenarios and walked away from the training with great pistol tactics.
Adding to the experience were the charming accommodations at the historic bed and breakfast guests called home for the trip. Classic New England meals were enjoyed each night while CLUB Members reflected on their training from earlier in the day. The group walked away with new friendships, new skills and a strong tie to SIG Sauer.
The Experience Included:
- Personalized firearm training using your new SIG SAUER firearms at SIG SAUER Academy, Epping, New Hampshire
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of SIG SAUER’s firearm factory in Exeter, New Hampshire
- Three nights of accommodations at the historic Exeter Inn in Exeter, New Hampshire
- All meals and beverages
- Round-trip ground transfers to and from Manchester-Boston, New Hampshire Regional Airport
- Lunch with SIG SAUER Senior Executive Management
- 20% off firearms and accessories at SIG SAUER Academy’s Pro-shop
- A complete tactical accessory package from Cabela's and SIG SAUER!
One SIG SAUER MK25 Pistol
valued at $1,142!
Additional terms and conditions apply.
See "Eligibility" in terms and conditions.