July 17 - 22, 2013
Northern Pike & Bass
This Remote Fly-In Fishing Adventure Offers Incredible Walleye, Northern Pike and Smallmouth Bass Action
Explore 130 shoreline miles of this pristine Canadian fishing paradise. A conservation program was implemented on this northwest Ontario lake several years ago. As a result, more trophy fish are being caught than ever before. The historical lodge was hand-built and has all the amenities of home, including electricity, hot and cold running water and Internet. There are also five guest cabins, with each cabin having two to four bedrooms (each room has two beds) and one to two full baths. We would like to reserve each cabin for intact parties of 2-6 anglers.
Your Adventure Includes:
- Five nights of lodging
- Round-trip floatplane from Ft. Frances to lodge
- Five days of professionally guided fishing (two anglers per boat)
- Fishing license, bait and taxes
- All meals and nonalcoholic beverages
- Traditional shore lunch each day
- Digital images of your adventure captured by a professional photographer
- Cabela’s gift package for each participant
(minimum 2 per group)
Black and Silver members of Cabela’s CLUB.